Voipswitch’s Calling Card platform is a complete system enabling selling physical cards with PIN as well as offering online managed PINless services. A provider can also combine both PIN and PINless or even share accounts with other services deployed on VoipSwitch.
Calling Card is a module which runs on top of the softswitch and inherits all the routing, charging and billing features of the core system. In addition, customers can manage their services and account through the VoipSwitch User Portal. Thanks to an extensive set of web API methods the platform can be integrated with any calling card website.
The platform is SIP based and uses DID technology. A provider can connect access numbers (DIDs) taken from various DID vendors (e.g. Voxbone, DIDx and many more). Thus, a provider can rapidly expand worldwide and offer services in different countries with one central Calling Card server.
The module comes with:
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system
- Dozens of ready to use language versions of the prompts
- Several flow scenarios for PIN and PINLess with various options like top up, money transfer, balance announcement, remember Caller ID etc.
- Scripting tool with documentation for building own scenarios
Selling through an agents chain – Agent Portal
Agents, which can be retail stores, cafes and other points, can take cash payments to sign up a new phone number or recharge existing customers or another phone number. Those customers can then make calls by dialing an access number without having to enter a PIN. Providers can offer the service through a chain of agents offering commissions on top ups.
- Multi-languages IVR, language per access number or per customer
- Speed dial
- Quick calling
- PiN and PiNless support
- Auto PINless for new PIN customers
- Multiple authorized caller IDs per user
- Money transfer between accounts
- International Mobile Topup
- Recharge via credit card
- Vouchers support
- Ability to Transfer Balance from a new PIN to an existing account
- Low balance/Last minute alert during a call
- On low balance autorecharge or SMS notification
VoipSwitch offers an application for smartphones which enables an automated call through functionality. It can work in two modes: PIN and PINLess.
The purpose of the app is to simplify the process. A user, instead of dialing the access number and then providing a PIN and destination number, only taps on a number in contacts or enters a destination number in the dialpad and then the app itself connects to the access number, then dials the PIN (provided by a user in the app settings) and the destination number. In the case of PINless the process is even shorter.
The Call through functionality can be integrated into VoIP or RCS softphones. For example, when an internet connection is not available calls will be automatically connected via the calling card service.
To get more details on possible customizations of the above functionality please contact our consultants.